Continuous operation since 1971, family owned for 3 generations.
A few examples of the Engineering and design services for press redesigns we provide are:
- Clutch conversions
- Stroke and shut height changes
- Speed changes
- Adapting wider flywheel bearings to reduce shaft wear
- Designing hydraulic tie rod nuts
- Adapting Trabon automatic lubrication systems
- Expert consultation services to troubleshoot your stamping equipment problems
Designing custom made replacement machine parts including:
- Bronze bearings
We will also provide you with updated machine assembly drawings for major changes to component parts such as backshafts, flywheels, clutch/brakes, etc.